ANGER MANAGEMENT Individual Counselling
- Has your anger resulted in trouble with the law?
- Have you ever said something you wished you didn't?
- Have you hurt another human being, maybe even a loved one, in any way and regretted it afterwards?
- Has there ever been a time in your life when you have felt so hurt and angry that you felt like you had no control over yourself?
- Do you want to be able to handle your problems in a more effective, constructive and productive way?
Individual Counselling for Anger
Individual sessions are ongoing and an appointment can be scheduled at any time. The benefits and learnings are similar to group counselling, but the main difference is that counselling can be specific to your unique situation. If you require Anger Management Counselling for court and legal purposes then individual counselling can be the better option. It will allow you to complete sessions in a timely manner. A Certificate upon Completion and a letter, if needed, will be provided to a Probation Officer, lawyer or court that states that you have completed anger management sessions.
What you will learn:
- Learn that anger is an acceptable emotion, but it is what you do with your anger that is important.
- Learn about the origins of your anger.
- Learn ways to cope with anger and ways to transform your anger into the needs and wants you desire.
- Learn effective and practical ways to communicate with your spouse, family, friends and co-workers.
- Learn from other group members.
- Gain practical skills and strategies to manage your anger in more productive and constructive ways.